Complete more pages by organizing your page layouts.
Take time at home to pre-plan your album project and spend more time completing pages at your Croppin Away retreat! Select, crop and organize your page layouts.
- Gather enough photos & memorabilia for your album project.
- Select, sort & store them in chronological order. (use envelopes or baggies)
- Don’t let imperfect order stop you. Albums are expandable and pages can be re-sequenced easily.
- You can pre-layout pages on cardboard, pages or paper.
- Make notes of layout ideas you may have to complete your pages. Slip in stickers or papers that you’d like on that page.
- You can also make journaling boxes to describe the special event and slip it in with the photos.
- Take journaling boxes or a small notebook with you on trips and fill them out along the way. Your memories and details will be much sharper when you do this!
Once you try this system, you will be hooked! Organizing your layouts helps you get your albums done easier and faster.