Our passion for album-making grows with every completed page! Preserving your
photos and journaling your stories creates a keepsake with value that is impossible
to be measure. After scrapbooking for 10 years now, the joy of getting my
memories in albums and making those memories come to life is as rewarding
as ever. We are motivated to provide a venue for others to spend the time
making meaningful albums.
Our retreats are set up for you to get much accomplished on your album-projects, and to relax and enjoy yourself while preserving your memories.
What do I bring?
Here a few tips on what to bring to make your Croppin Away weekend a fun and productive experience:
- Comfy clothes and layers to wear due to room temperature variances
- Seat cushion – seating is on hotel padded banquet chairs but you might wish some extra cushion!
- Extra lighting – most rooms are well lit from ceiling lights which are usually great for meetings. But, if you require bright light, you may want to bring an extra lamp or craft light.
- Camera – you might see some new ideas from fellow croppers & you’ll want to take pictures of your new friends too!
- Snacks & drinks – Croppin Away provides some water & snacks during the weekend but feel free to bring munchies or your favorite beverages.
- Supplies - Tools, pages and don't forget those photos! Stock up in advance.